10 Simple LinkedIn Tips for Beginners
1) Personalize your LinkedIn link.
2) Use Canva.com or similar service to create a custom background.
3) Build a headline around what problem you solve or a shortened highlight reel.
4) Pick out 2 or 3 influencers talking about helping each everyone on LinkedIn. Go into comments and like about 50 peoples comments. (Typically you will get invites from a bunch of them)
5) Share 1-2 posts manually per day.
6) Get a free account at https://dlvrit.com and send a magazine feed to your account that is relevant to your industry.
7) Use a professional picture for your profile.
8) Send out 10 personalized invites to your ideal clients 4 days per week.
9) Click on your follower's list weekly and reach out to all 2nd and 3rd connections. Tell them thanks for following me, anything I can help with?
10) When you get a business card, send a note about meeting and wanting to stay in touch on LinkedIn.